Teacher Training Immersion: Modules 1, 2 & 3 Bundle Pricing
Date: June 20-28, 2020
Module 1: Sat & Sun: 9am-5:30pm; Mon 9am-5pm
Module 2: Tues & Wed: 9am-5:30pm, Thur 9am-5pm
Module 3: Fri & Sat 9am-5:30pm, Sun 9am-5pm
$1785.00 $1285.00** – supplies fee waived
*prerequisite for the Advanced Teacher Training – you must have attended a basic kids yoga teacher training either through NGY or another kids yoga program.
*Must be registered by 5/15 in order to receive early bird discount.
Payment Plan Info & Registration
4 easy monthly payments† of just
$471.25 each $346.25 each+ $30 non-refundable supplies fee
*Must be registered by 5/15 to receive the $100 early bird discount
† Payment Plan Details
- Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Full-Time School Employee, Full-Time Student & Military Discount
Next Generation Yoga is proud to support educators, school employees, full-time students, and active & retired military by offering a $450 discount on these combined Teacher Trainings. Please review the terms and conditions below to see if you qualify prior to registration. Email us with any questions!
*early bird discount may not be combined with this discount.
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts. No discounts can be applied retroactively.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive the discount select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of employment. A school identification card, recent pay stub, letter from a supervisor or link to a staf bio page on your school website. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to the discount off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Meet Your Trainer: Amy Lee, RYT
Amy earned her 200-hour adult yoga certification from Yoga with Laurel in Columbus Ohio. She completed Aroma Yoga teacher training with Tracy Griffiths at The Life Energy Institute and a comprehensive Business Consulting program with Mindbody Online. She is currently pursuing her 95-hour Kids Yoga certification with Next Generation Yoga, as well as, her 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training certification with Inhale Thrive. She is also the Owner/CEO of Next Generation Yoga and Bexley Yoga & Barre in Columbus, OH. Learn more about Amy here.
Meet Your Trainer: Sarah Henderson, E-RYT
Sarah began her professional life in disabilities services for kids and families. In 2010, she made what she thought was a career switch and became a yoga teacher. But soon she found herself training to become a Kids Yoga teacher, then an adaptive and accessible yoga teacher. Known for her imaginative teaching that bring stories and healthy living principles to life through yoga and mindfulness practices, Sarah is passionate about teaching kids of all ages and abilities to connect with themselves and others through movement and meditation. In addition to her role as a trainer for NGY, she also authors NGY’s monthly lesson plans for ages 2-12. Learn more about Sarah here.
Meet Your Trainer: Rachel Glowacki, E-RYT
Rachel has been teaching kids yoga since 2009 and is known as a thought leader in the kids yoga field. She hopes that one day mindful movement will be taught regularly in schools like math and science! Rachel is a yoga teacher and writer, has presented at the National Kids Yoga Conference two times, has authored the first kid yoga app for the iPad, and has developed multiple kids yoga curriculums and trained hundreds of kids yoga teachers. She is grateful to now bring her experience and passion to NGY as a trainer and curriculum writer. Learn more about Rachel here.
Next Generation Yoga offers Yoga Alliance approved trainings and is an approved Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS). Current yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance as 200 hour RYTs are eligible to earn a 95-hour specialty designation of Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) when they complete the required Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training curriculums. Click here to learn more.
*A desire to become a RCYT is not required in order to participate in any of our certification courses.