Join us and learn how to share yoga + mindfulness with students in any live or online classroom setting!
2-month Payment Plan
Investment: 2 monthly payments of $99.50 each†
†Standard Payment Plan Details
- Payments are split into 2 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
$25 Discount for Active & Retired Military
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
With the exception of the early bird discount, no additional coupon codes or discounts may be applied. No discounts can be applied retroactively.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to the discount off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Timely. Insightful. Connected.
This is EVOLvED Heart-Center, Mindful Education Teacher Training
There is a lot expected of the modern classroom. Kids need to learn not only reading, writing, and arithmetic, but also how to manage their emotions and communicate well with others. Children benefit from keeping connected with their bodies and their feelings–learning to cope with feelings associated with stress and anxiety. Yoga and mindfulness practices can help.
The EVOLvED Heart-Center, Mindful Education 8-hour training provides classroom-specific strategies to bring kids yoga and mindfulness experiences to educational settings. Experienced trainers share their passion for this work as they facilitate a creative and insightful training curriculum. Trainees are given opportunities to interact with and learn from others in the field and to collaborate on innovative ways to offer classroom versions of yoga and mindfulness for students grades K-6.
Frequently asked questions:
This training is for you if:
- You are a classroom teacher, PE teacher, media center specialist or another specialty teacher, classroom assistant, or school support staff (interpreters, 1:1 workers)
- You are a school-based Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist, psychologist or social worker looking for ways to diversify your treatment offerings and engage kids in new ways.
- You are an administrator looking for ways to positively affect behaviors in your school community.
- You are a before/after school program care provider or administrator with needs for physical, recreational, and academic goals to be met.
- You are currently teaching yoga and mindfulness and want to know how to bring them to school settings.
- You are a school volunteer looking for creative ways to contribute to your school environment.
As a trainee of this course you’ll receive:
Meet your Trainer:
Amy Nucera, NGY Teacher & EVOLvED Trainer
Amy began her career in early childhood education, specializing in imaginative play and creative movement. Years later she joined team NGY was able to combine her loves of yoga and education by teaching and developing content. Sharing yoga + mindfulness in schools became her main focus. She is thrilled to be able to share techniques and tools with children and educators that help cultivate a positive & healthy school environment, manage stress and reduce anxiety for students and teachers, and promote empathy & tolerance towards others.
Learn more about Amy here.
Next Generation Yoga offers Yoga Alliance approved trainings and is an approved Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS). Current yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance as 200 hour RYTs are eligible to earn a 95-hour specialty designation of Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) when they complete the required Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training curriculums. Click here to learn more.
*A desire to become a RCYT is not required in order to participate in any of our certification courses.