We are pleased to offer two tracts for this training:
EVOLvED™ 3-hour Professional Development Training
EVOLvED™ 8-hour Certification Training for Yoga Professionals*
NEW! EVOLvED™ 3-hour Professional Development Training
NGY is excited to launch the EVOLvED self-paced, online, professional development training for elementary school teachers and education professionals who wish to help students feel seen, valued, and cared for – academically, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
EVOLvED is for educators like you who know learning is about more than just facts and figures.
EVOLvED teaches efficient and effective mindfulness techniques that can be practiced by you as the educator and shared with your students. We believe that a calm brain is a learning brain, and we know these exercises create calm, confidence, and connection.
This training was created by Rachel Glowacki, E-RYT, award-winning author, and Kids Yoga pioneer. She brings over a decade of experience and shares proven practices that will empower teachers and students in any educational setting. Meet Rachel and hear about this training in her words below.
$129 for individuals
EVOLvED™ 8-hour Certification Training for Education + Yoga Professionals
This training was created with yoga teachers and professionals in mind who are looking to bring yoga + mindfulness programs into schools. We’ll explore how yoga + mindfulness programs are effectively being used in schools now, provide research-based evidence for WHY yoga + mindfulness is important for students and staff, and how to help support the school community as a whole.
In addition to techniques, tools, and resources to be used in the classroom, we’ll discuss how to approach schools and administrations with “your pitch”, how to talk to parents and students who are new to yoga + mindfulness, and more practical ideas for getting your programs in schools.
*This course provides 8-hours of Yoga Alliance approved continuing education credits and may apply to those pursuing their RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher) designation through Yoga Alliance.
$179 for individuals
The EVOLvED™ Teacher Trainings are for you if…
- You are a classroom teacher, PE teacher, media center specialist or other specialty teacher, classroom assistant, or school support staff (interpreters, 1:1 workers).
- You are a school-based Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist, psychologist or social worker looking for ways to diversity your treatment offerings and engage kids in new ways.
- You are an administrator looking for ways to positively affect behaviors in your school community.
- You are a before/after school program care provider or administrator with needs for physical, recreational, and academic goals to be met.
- You are currently teaching yoga and mindfulness and want to know how to bring them to school settings.
- You are a school volunteer looking for creative ways to contribute to your school environment.
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) through the Yoga Alliance Organization.
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program.