Playful. Educational. Fun.
This is NGY Kids Yoga + Mindfulness Basics Teacher Training
Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for Kids Yoga + Mindfulness Basics offers a variety of tools and strategies to empower you to create meaningful kids yoga and mindfulness experiences. Experienced trainers share their own passion for this work as they facilitate a fun and inspiring training curriculum On Demand through the Thinkific platform. Trainees are given opportunities to observe, learn and develop original strategies to bring benefits of yoga and mindfulness to children.
NGY Kids Yoga + Mindfulness Basics is for you if...
- You are an adult who loves kids and yoga.
- You are an adult who loves kids and is curious about yoga. (No yoga experience is required.)
- You are a parent/grandparent/guardian/caregiver looking for ways to bond with your children/grandchildren.
- Your day job is in education as a teacher (preschool-early elementary), support specialist, before/after school care provider, counselor, therapist, administrator, or homeschooler.
- You work as a pediatric physical, occupational, speech, or mental health therapist, nurse or doctor, and would like to bring some variety and new techniques to your therapeutic offerings.
- You are a children’s librarian looking to provide unique story time experiences.
- You are a yoga teacher who would like to diversify your teaching and business potential.
- You offer other kinds of fun activities for children such as dance, martial arts, gymnastics, art, drama, camp, or sports. Yoga will have something to enhance your offerings!
- You are a volunteer with children in a community or religious setting who wants to have more tools in the toolbox to keep kids focused and enthusiastic.
Continuing Ed and Reboot your Teaching…
- The Teacher Training for Kids Yoga + Mindfulness Basics Year Olds is part of the 95-hour NGY Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) curriculum.
- Those wishing to pursue Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) designation must complete advanced teacher training and electives to total 95 hours of training with NGY RCYS.
* In order to complete the training, you must attend in its entirety. This course is also one of the required foundation classes for the NGY 95-hour RCYS certification program.
** Additional fees may apply for those choosing a payment plan.
The NGY Advanced Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Training equipped me with invaluable tools to make me a more effective kids yoga teacher, connected me to inspirational teachers and deepened my love of and commitment to kids yoga. I am so grateful for the experienced leadership of Next Generation Yoga that designed an eye-opening, content-rich, and fun training that has empowered us to share our passions and talents with children all over the world.
~ Laura Blaich