✔ Are you a Kids Yoga Teacher in need of fresh lesson plans?
✔ Are you a parent who loves Yoga and wants to share it with your children?
✔ Are you an educator who needs guidance with Yoga sequences?
If YES, then the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan Club is for you! Get a brand new, original lesson plan for ages 2-12 delivered to your inbox each month.
Annual membership (12 lesson plans) for just $99!
The Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan Club is an exclusive monthly membership for parents, Yoga Teachers, school-based educators, or anyone who wish to share their love of Yoga with kids.
Written by master Kids Yoga Teachers, Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plans are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions that will have you quickly leading children on a fun, thematic, meaningful Yoga adventure.
No prior teaching experience necessary!
Start Your Year of Inspiration Now!2-12 year old Annual Membership: $99
How it Works
As a member of the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan Club, every month, you will receive a signature NGY Lesson Plan for an ages 2-12. Every Lesson Plan is unique and has a kid-friendly theme that is relevant, with age appropriate guidelines and suggestions for different age groups.
Lesson plans are delivered to your email in-box, no later than the 5th of each of month, and are ready-to-print, or read on a computer, tablet, e-reader or other electronic device.
You’ll receive an easy-to-follow, original NGY Lesson Plan delivered to your inbox each month.
Each NGY Lesson Plan includes:
- An introduction to successfully sharing Kids Yoga with the children in your life, whether you are a parent, caregiver, a school professional, or an experienced or new Kids Yoga Teacher.
- A detailed and easy to follow script for the teacher/leader.
- A complete Kids Yoga class theme and sequence including an introduction to the topic, breathing exercises, a warm up, an active pose series, a cool down, and a guided meditation and relaxation exercise. The lesson plan theme works, whether taught from beginning to end or in pieces.
- Ideas for activities, props, songs, and more to add to the fun!
- Suggestions for how to relationally connect with children in developmentally appropriate ways.
- Opportunities to teach children through multiple pathways: physical (gross and fine motor), social-emotional, sensory, creative, cognitive and intellectual learning.
- A how-to glossary of poses and breathing exercises used in the lesson plan that includes traditional names plus kid-friendly and/or Sanskrit names when appropriate.
- And a one-page lesson plan “cheat sheet” — a quick guide for handy reference.
Individual Lesson Plans
We also have Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plans available for individual purchase.