✔ Are you a kids or teen yoga teacher in need of fresh lesson plans?
✔ Are you a parent who loves yoga and wants to share it with your children?
✔ Are you an educator who needs guidance with yoga + mindfulness?
If YES, then the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan Club is for you! Get a brand new, original lesson plan for ages 2-12 OR Tweens + Teens delivered to your inbox each month.
The Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan Club (NGY LPC) is a monthly membership for parents, yoga teachers, school-based educators, pediatric professionals, or anyone who wishes to share yoga + mindfulness with kids or teens.
Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plans are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions that will have you quickly leading children on a fun, thematic, meaningful yoga experiences.
No prior teaching experience necessary!
Start Your Year of Inspiration Now!
How it Works
As a member of the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan Club, every month, you will receive a signature NGY Lesson Plan for your selected age group(s). Every Lesson Plan is unique and has an age-appropriate theme that is relevant, with guidelines and suggestions for different age groups.
Lesson plans are delivered to your email inbox each month in PDF format, and are ready-to-print or read on a computer, tablet, e-reader or other electronic device.
Each NGY Lesson Plan includes:
- An introduction to successfully sharing yoga with the children in your life, whether you are a parent, caregiver, a school professional, or an experienced or new yoga teacher.
- A detailed and easy to follow script for the teacher/leader.
- A complete class theme and sequence including an introduction to the topic, breathing exercises, a warm up, an active pose series, a cool down, and a guided meditation and relaxation exercise. The lesson plan theme works, whether taught from beginning to end or in pieces.
- Ideas for activities, props, songs, and more to add to the fun!
- Suggestions for how to relationally connect with children in developmentally appropriate ways.
- Opportunities to teach children through multiple pathways: physical (gross and fine motor), social-emotional, sensory, creative, cognitive, and intellectual learning.
- A how-to glossary of poses and breathing exercises used in the lesson plan that includes traditional names plus kid-friendly and/or Sanskrit names when appropriate.
- And a one-page lesson plan “cheat sheet” — a quick guide for handy reference.
Individual Lesson Plans
We also have Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plans available for individual purchase.