Teacher Training Payment Plans
Standard 4-month Payment Plan Details
- Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition & registration and applicable payment plan service charges.
- There is a $30 one-time, non-refundable, supplies & materials fee added to the first payment.
- After initial payment, subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- If payments extend beyond the date of the training, the certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
School Employee, Full-Time Student & Military Discounts
Next Generation Yoga is proud to support teachers, school support staff, full-time students, and military families with discounts on select Teacher Trainings (not to be combined with any other discounts.)*
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive the discount select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of employment. A school identification card, recent pay stub, letter from a supervisor or link to a staf bio page on your school website. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive the discount on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to the discount off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued if supporting documentation has been received.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts.
No discounts can be applied retroactively.
Teacher Training Cancellations
If a written request is received at least 3 weeks prior to the training, a refund will be issued less the registration & supplies fee, any payment-plan fees and a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations within 3 weeks of the Teacher Training are non-refundable. Payments from cancellations may be applied to another upcoming Teacher Training to be used within 1 year; Trainee is responsible to pay the difference in course tuition and a $50 course change fee when re-registering. If a tuition is transferred to a new trainee, there is a $50 course change fee and the new trainee is responsible for any difference in the course tuition.
If a registered trainee requests a qualified discount at least 3 weeks prior to the training, an appropriate refund will be issued less a $50 processing fee.
No refunds will be given within 3 weeks of the start of the training.
All cancellations, course transfers and qualified discounts must be submitted by email to ngy@NextGenerationYoga.com.
Members of the NGY Teacher Community enter into an agreement with Next Generation Yoga for a 1-year term regardless of whether paid in full or monthly installments. If a written request is received within 7 days from purchasing the NGY Teacher Community (either initial membership or renewal), a refund will be issued less the $25 registration fee and a $50 administrative fee.
We do not offer postponement or pausing of memberships.
The license fee will be renewed one-year from the original purchase date and will be automatically renewed unless a written cancellation is received. The license fee stays the same each year for both yearly and monthly subscriptions. There is a $35 service fee for any checks or credit cards that are bounced which must be payable within two weeks (14 days) of the date that the funds are declined.
Annual Teacher Community memberships
In addition to the terms above:
Memberships cancelled earlier than 1-year will not be refunded in whole or in part. Membership and perks will expire at the end of the yearly term, and the member will not be billed again at the yearly renewal date.
All cancellations must be submitted by email to ngy@NextGenerationYoga.com.
Individual Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan purchases are non-refundable.
Download links for NGY Lesson Plans will be sent via email after purchase. Download links remain valid for 30 days after purchase. We recommend downloading and saving your file(s) your hard drive or another secure place.
Lesson Plan Club
If a written request is received within 2 days of the purchase of the Lesson Plan Club membership a refund will be granted less the prorated fee for Lesson Plans that have already been received by the member and a $35 processing fee.
Annual Lesson Plan Club memberships automatically renew each year unless the member elects to cancel their membership.
New monthly lesson plans are distributed by the 5th of each month. Files remain available in the Members Area of your account for the length of your membership. If your membership lapses or is canceled, past lesson plans will no longer be available to you in your NGY account. We recommend downloading and saving your file(s) your hard drive or another secure place. There is a $5 per Lesson Plan fee to reissue digital files from any Lesson Plan Club Membership Purchase.
Cancellations after 2 days (48 hours) of purchase are non-refundable.
All cancellations must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Select discounts may be used with a coupon code at the time of purchase. If a coupon code is not entered at the time of purchase, discounts will not be given retroactively.