School Employee, Student & Military Discount Qualifications & Details
NGY is proud to support educators, school support staff, full-time students, and active and retired military with discounts on select NGY Teacher Trainings. Please see below to see if you qualify and email supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
No additional coupon codes or discounts may be applied. No discounts can be applied retroactively.
Educators & School Support Staff
- Qualifying Schools: School employees must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator, or support staff (school nurse, librarian, counselor, etc.)
- Required Proof: Please provide proof of employment. A school identification card, recent pay stub, letter from a supervisor, or link to a staff bio page on your school website. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending high school, college, or graduate school.
- Required Proof: Please provide proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active-duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: Please provide proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.