School Employee, Student & Military Discounts
Next Generation Yoga is proud to support full-time school employees, full-time students, and military families with 50% off select Teacher Trainings.
Please review the terms & conditions below to see if you qualify for the 50% discount for full-time school-employees, full-time students, or military families.
Please email supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued if supporting documentation has been received.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts.
Full-Time School Employee
- Full-Time Status: School employee must be working full time or a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time school employment including: school identification and a recent paystub (reflecting weekly hours worked) or a letter from your supervisor stating full-time employment. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
If a written request is received at least 3 weeks prior to the training, a refund will be issued less the registration & supplies fee, any payment-plan fees and a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations within 3 weeks of the Teacher Training are non-refundable. Payments from cancellations may be applied to another upcoming Teacher Training to be used within 1 year; Trainee is responsible to pay the difference in course tuition and a $50 course change fee when re-registering. If a tuition is transferred to a new trainee, there is a $50 course change fee and the new trainee is responsible for any difference in the course tuition.
No refunds will be given within 3 weeks of the start of the training.
All cancellations and course transfer requests must be submitted by email to ngy@NextGenerationYoga.com.