Teacher Training Immersion: Modules 1 & 2 Discount Bundle Pricing – Educator/Student/Military Discount
Next Generation Yoga is proud to support educators, school support staff, full-time students, and active/retired military by offering a $100 discount on these combined Teacher Trainings. Please review the terms and conditions below to see if you qualify prior to registration. Email us with any questions!
*Register by 5/15 to receive an additional $200 early bird discount for $300 in total savings!
†Discount Qualifications & Details
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
With the exception of the early bird discount, no additional coupon codes or discounts may be applied. No discounts can be applied retroactively.
Educators & School Support Staff
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: Please provide proof of employment. A school identification card, recent pay stub, letter from a supervisor or link to a staff bio page on your school website. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: Please provide proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active-duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: Please provide proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.