Every Day Mindfulness
$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Mindfulness is being fully present. It is being aware of where you are and what you are doing. It is not being overwhelmed by what is going on around you. Next Generation Yoga’s Lesson Plan: “Every Day Mindfulness” features mindfulness activities with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions tailored to help 2-7 yr. olds and 8-13 yr. olds learn about practice the power of mindfulness.
Every Day Mindfulness for 2-7 yr. olds: Features 10+ mindfulness activities, such as creating and walking a labyrinth, an animal guessing game and original breathing exercises. As always, there are suggestions for how to share this lesson in a Family Yoga class.
Every Day Mindfulness for 8-13 yr. olds: Features 10+ mindfulness activities, such as Mindful Warriors, Mindful Eating and a partner Yoga mindfulness exercise.
Written by NGY Founder Jodi Komitor and NGY Teacher Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “Every Day Mindfulness” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 13+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!