$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Yoga poses, creative movements, and breath exercises invite children to imagine themselves on a day Gone Fishin’! Theme-specific music, options for Family Yoga or patner poses, a guided relaxation activity, and ideas to extend the lesson’s fun are also included. These lesson plans are specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds and can be used any time of the year.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, this lesson plan is for you and the children in your life any time of the year. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
These NGY Lesson Plans includes:
- An introduction to successfully sharing Kids Yoga with the children in your life, whether you are a parent, caregiver, or an experienced or new Kids Yoga Teacher.
- A detailed and easy-to-follow script for the teacher/leader.
- A complete Kids Yoga class theme and sequence including an introduction to the topic, breathing exercises, a warm-up, an active pose series, a cool-down, and a guided meditation and relaxation exercise. The Lesson Plan theme works whether taught from beginning to end, or in sections.
- Ideas for activities, props, songs, and more to add to the fun!
- Suggestions for how to relationally connect with children in developmentally appropriate ways.
- Opportunities to teach children through multiple pathways: physical (gross and fine motor), social-emotional, sensory, creative, cognitive and intellectual.
- A how-to glossary of poses and breathing exercises used in the Lesson Plan that includes traditional names plus kid-friendly and/or Sanskrit names when appropriate.
- One-page Lesson Plan “cheat sheet” – a quick guide for handy reference.
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!