Put on your favorite Halloween costume and get ready for a spooky and fun adventure with the Next Generation Yoga’s Lesson Plan, “Halloween Celebration.” You’re invited to join everyone’s favorite and friendly Halloween friends to celebrate this creative time of year.
A visit to the pumpkin patch, broomstick ride, skeleton dance party, and other Halloween adventures will have your whole class laughing and enjoying every second of the celebration. Complete with engaging educational facts a guided visualization, and musical recommendations, children will love exploring this fun holiday through Yoga. Written by NGY Founder, Jodi B Komitor & NGY Teacher Nicole Koleshis, this Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan will show you how to infuse the “Halloween Celebration” theme into a Kids Yoga class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds.
This original Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan allows children to experience the Halloween holiday, often associated with scary things and candy, in an exciting and creative, yet mindful and educational, way.
Whether you are a parent, school-based educator, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, this lesson plan is for you and the children in your life. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- A lesson plan in a clear and easy to follow format
- Guidance and support for getting started
- A lesson full of yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- Learn the proper yoga flow sequence that is simple to break down so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the poses, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Guidance for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
This NGY Lesson Plan is suggested for teaching 2-7 yr. olds and may be enjoyed for 30-45 minutes. It is in PDF format, easy to download & print!
Adventure, Holidays, Seasons