I am a Superhero 2.0
$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
If you liked Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan: “I am a Superhero,” you’re going to love the NGY Lesson Plan: “I am a Superhero 2.0.” This upgraded NGY Lesson Plan is filled with even more positive affirmations to bring out the superhero found within all of us. Through Yoga poses and games, Creative Movements, guided visualizations and more, children have the opportunity to express powerful “I am…” statements that can be taken off the mat into everyday life. “I am a Superhero 2.0” is a valuable tool for bringing out the superhero in every child.
I am a Superhero 2.0 for 2-7 yr. olds: This self-confidence, self-esteem and self-love building NGY Lesson Planweaves in positive affirmations throughout the class and gives children the opportunity to practice expressing powerful “I am…” statements. What we think, we create and the lessons learned in this class can be taken off the mat into everyday life. As always, there are suggestions for how to share this lesson in a Family Yoga class.
I am a Superhero 2.0 for 8-13 yr. olds: The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz, including speaking with truth, not taking things personally, not making assumptions and always doing your best are woven throughout this original NGY Lesson Plan.
Written by NGY Founder Jodi Komitor and NGY Teacher Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “I am a Superhero 2.0” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 12+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!