I am a Superhero
What we think, we create and Next Generation Yoga’s Lesson Plan, “I am a Superhero” creates love, happiness, peace, inner strength, connection, intelligence and more through the power of positive affirmations. There are superhero qualities, and powers, found within all of us and through the practice of yoga, we can shine bold and bright!
“I am a Superhero” is an inspiring and self-esteem building class complete with a joyful breathing exercise, guided visualization, mindful partner poses and musical recommendations. This lesson plan will empower children, on and off the mat! Written by NGY Founder, Jodi B Komitor & NGY TeacherNicole Koleshis, this Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan will show you how to infuse this theme into a Kids Yoga class that is designed specifically for 8-13 yr. olds.
This original Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan, of more than 12 pages, gives children the lifelong skill and knowledge of an affirmation practice through a fun and inspiring yoga class.
Whether you are a parent, school-based educator, or an experienced or new yoga teacher, this lesson plan is for you and the children in your life. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- A lesson plan in a clear and easy to follow format
- Guidance and support for getting started
- A lesson full of yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- Learn the proper yoga flow sequence that is simple to break down so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the poses, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Guidance for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
This NGY Lesson Plan is suggested for teaching 8-13 yr. olds and may be enjoyed for 45-60 minutes. It is in PDF format, easy to download & print!
Adventure, Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!