I Love Myself
$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Before we can fully love and share our gifts with others, we have to love ourselves. The Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan: “I Love Myself” is filled with opportunities for 8-13 yr. olds to cultivate and shower themselves with love.
I Love Myself for 2-7 yr. olds features a love-filled playlist, thematic Yoga poses, breathing exercises to take off the mat, and a fun movement song. As always, there are suggestions for how to share this lesson in a Family Yoga class
I Love Myself for 8-13 yr. olds features a love-filled (and rockin’) playlist, thematic Yoga poses, self-love exercises to take off the mat, and suggestions for partner poses. In the spirit of self-love and self-expression, there are opportunities for the children to flow through a series of poses independently and practicing in a way that feels loving is encouraged.
Written by NGY Founder, Jodi Komitor and Senior NGY Teacher, Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “I Love Myself” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 13+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!