Introductory Guide to Yoga with KidsTM for 2-7 yr. olds
Written by Jodi B Komitor, founder of Next Generation Yoga, this Introductory Guide offers you the opportunity to discover the non-stop fun of Next Generation Yoga all at your own pace.
Get a taste of our unique methods for combining the art of yoga with the playful nature of children, as taught in Next Generation Yoga’s world-renowned Teacher Trainings.
Whether you are a newbie or a well-trained yogi or child specialist, this intro guide is for you. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn something new!
This 65-page self-study guide is in PDF format complete with easy instructions for printing & using. And includes a 15% off coupon to be used towards the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training or the Shop!
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover:
- Learn why yoga is great for 2-7 yr. olds and how to describe the benefits to kids and adults
- Child Development as it relates to yoga for 2-7 yr. olds
- Recognize “typical” characteristics of three age groups within the 2-7 yr. old age range; 2-3 yr. olds, 3-4 yr. olds & 5-7 yr. olds
- Explore Next Generation Yoga’s unique method for combining traditional yoga ideals, creative elements and the playful nature of children
- Design yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques for 2-7 yr. olds that incorporates: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props and crafts
- Plan mini-lessons based on the specific needs of 2-7 yr. olds
- Sample kids yoga lesson planning and sequencing
- Learn simple behavior management techniques and teacher tips to use when doing yoga with kids
- Lesson planning worksheets and resources
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!