It’s a Small World
$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
The Next Generation Yoga’s Lesson Plan: “It’s a Small World” takes children and families on an exploration of different countries, traditions and cultures around the world. This original NGY Lesson Plan highlights that we all live under the same Sun and moon, and makes learning about new traditions and cultures enjoyable and interesting. In addition to thematic Yoga poses, breathing exercises, and a guided visualization, there is playlist with music from all over the world!
Written by NGY Founder, Jodi Komitor and Senior NGY Teacher, Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “It’s a Small World” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 12+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!