Partner Yoga 2.0
a Yoga + Mindfulness Lesson Plan for ages 2-13
If you liked the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan: “Partner Yoga,” you’re going to love the NGY Lesson Plan: “Partner Yoga 2.0.” This upgraded NGY Lesson Plan is filled with even more creative opportunities for connection, giving and receiving support, compassion, empathy, communication and fun!
Featuring more than ten partner Yoga poses and breathing exercises, these original NGY Lesson Plans contain easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for how to set up and teach this theme, and as always, there are suggestions for enhancing the lesson and theme-specific playlists. Written by NGY Founder, Jodi Komitor and NGY Teacher, Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “Partner Yoga 2.0” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 and 8-13 year olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- A complete lesson plan for 2-7 year olds that may be enjoyed for 30-45 minutes
- A complete lesson plan for 8-13 year olds that may be enjoyed for 45-60 minutes
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher