Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga
$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Grab your drum and dancing feet ‘cause we’re throwing a reggae Yoga dance party! Next Generation Yoga’s Lesson Plan: “Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga” is an exploration of peace, love and unity through music and good vibrations, yah mon!
Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga for 2-7 yr. olds features a playlist of seven kid-friendly reggae tunes that correspond with thematic Yoga poses, games, Creative Movements and more. With easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, “Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga” allows 2-7 yr. olds. to experience a different culture through the power of music and Yoga.
Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga for 8-13 yr. olds features a playlist of eight kid-friendly reggae tunes that correspond with thematic Yoga poses, breathing exercises, Creative Movements and more. With easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, “Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga” allows 8-13 yr. olds the opportunity to experience a different culture through the power of music and Yoga.
Written by NGY Founder Jodi Komitor and NGY Teacher Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “Root to Rise: Reggae Yoga” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 12+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!