Things With Wings
It’s a bird… it’s a plane… it’s Next Generation Yoga’s “Things with Wings” Lesson Plan! Spread your wings and take flight with this mindful, fun-filled lesson plan. Written by NGY Founder, Jodi B Komitor & NGY Teacher Nicole Koleshis, this Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan will show you how to infuse this theme into a Kids Yoga class that is designed specifically for 2-7 yr. olds.
This original Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan, of more than 10 pages, is an adventurous themed yoga class for sharing the wonders of winged creatures and objects through the joy of yoga.
Whether you are a parent, school-based educator, or an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, this lesson plan is for you and the children in your life. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- A lesson plan in a clear and easy to follow format
- Guidance and support for getting started
- A lesson full of yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- Learn the proper yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the poses, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Guidance for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
Adventure, Animals, Family