Together We are One!
Next Generation Yoga loves and believes in our signature chant “Together We are One!” so much so that we created an NGY Lesson Plan all about it! While we may look different on the outside, we are all the same on the inside – full of love and light! Next Generation Yoga’s Lesson Plan: “Together We are One!” teaches this important concept in an age-appropriate and super fun way.
“Together We are One!” contains 8+ group Yoga poses, a community-building Yoga game and a special Yoga sequence set to one of our favorite children musician’s songs to assist children with connecting to and embodying this concept, on and off the mat. In addition, this NGY Lesson Plan features a thematic closing guided visualization, as well as music and prop recommendations. As always, there are suggestions for how to share this lesson in a Family Yoga class. Written by NGY Founder, Jodi Komitor & NGY Teacher, Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “Together We are One!” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, this lesson plan is for you and the children in your life any time of the year. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll get:
- Over 13 pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
Family, Human Body, Teamwork, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!