$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
It might be cold outside, but you’ll stay warm with an active Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan, “Winter Animals.” Discover how animals behave during the winter months with this educational and fun lesson plan.
Winter Animals for 2-7 yr. olds: Hibernate like a bear, adapt like a rabbit, and fly south like a bird with kid-friendly Yoga poses and creative movements. Children will experience how animals’ behaviors change during the winter season through fun, educational facts, an age-appropriate craft and family partner poses.
Winter Animals for 8-13 yr. olds: Through traditional Yoga poses and creative movements, children will migrate like a Monarch Butterfly, hibernate like a frog and stay warm like a Snowshoe Rabbit. Theme-appropriate musical recommendations, meditation ideas and a guided visualization help children dive even deeper into the winter animal experience.
Written by NGY Founder, Jodi B Komitor & NGY Teacher Nicole Koleshis, this Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan will show you how to infuse the “Winter Animals” theme into a Kids Yoga class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 10+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!