$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Our muscles, bones, organs, glands and other body parts work in interesting and smart ways so that we can live life to the fullest. The human body is AMAZING and the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan: “Yoga Anatomy” celebrates what it does for us every single day!
Yoga Anatomy for 2-7 yr. olds breaks down and explains how the body works in a fun and movement-based way that is sure to appeal to the 2-7 yr. olds in your life. It features Yoga poses, breathing exercises, creative movements and a rockin’ playlist that correspond with the different body systems. As always, there are suggestions for how to share this lesson in a Family Yoga class.
Yoga Anatomy for 8-13 yr. olds breaks down and explains how the body works in a fun and movement-based way that is sure to appeal to the 8-13 yr. olds in your life. It features Yoga poses, breathing exercises, and Creative Movements that correspond with the different body systems. “Yoga Anatomy” appeals to the anatomy-geek in all of us!
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 11+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
NGY Lesson Plans are delivered electronically in PDF format – easy to download & print or view on a tablet or e-reader!
Feelings, Human Body, Yoga Philosophy
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!