$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Yoga Nidra is known as “the sleep of the Yogis” and is considered a form of meditation. While it is not really sleep, practitioners are not fully conscious either. The Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan: “Yoga Nidra” offers 2-7 yr. or 8-13 yr. olds olds the benefits of a calmer mind, relaxed body and better sleep.
These original NGY Lesson Plans features a structured script appropriate for 2-7 yr. or 8-13 yr. olds and include 7 steps. Written by NGY Founder, Jodi Komitor and Senior NGY Teacher, Nicole Koleshis, these lesson plans will show you how to infuse the “Yoga Nidra” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, this lesson plan is for you and the children in your life any time of the year. It is thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- Over 7 pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher
Free Lesson Plan!
Ready to teach kids, but not sure where to start? Get your FREE Kids Yoga Lesson Plan here!"Every Day Mindfulness"
- New Lessons Every Month,
- Kids & Family Poses,
- Breathing Exercises,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Playlists & more!
PDF format, just download & print!