Yoga Obstacle Course
$17.95 – $28.72
Buy both age groups and save 20%!
Question: How can you develop strength and coordination, encourage communication and teamwork, and create laughter, joy and connection in a Yoga class for 2-7 yr. olds or 8-13 yr. olds?
Answer: With the Next Generation Yoga Lesson Plan: “Yoga Obstacle Course” … of course!
These original NGY Lesson Plans provide easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for how to set up, teach and flow through an entire class infusing Yoga poses, creative movements, breathing exercises, mindfulness and more into a Yoga-inspired obstacle course. They also feature a detailed prop list and diagram to assist with set up. As always, there are suggestions for how to share expand the lesson and theme-related play list. Written by NGY Founder, Jodi Komitor and Senior NGY Teacher, Nicole Koleshis, we’ll show you how to infuse the “Yoga Obstacle Course” theme into a class, specifically designed for 2-7 yr. olds.
Whether you are a parent, caregiver, an experienced or new Yoga Teacher, these lesson plans are for you and the children in your life any time of the year. They are thoughtfully designed so that everyone can learn and implement something new!
Here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 13+ pages of a clear and easy to follow Lesson Plan, appropriate for kids ages 2-7 or 8-13
- Guidance and support for class set-up & getting started, including an easy-to-follow diagram for suggested course set-up
- Confidence to share a complete lesson full of Yoga poses, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that incorporate: visual imagery, learning points, sensory integration, creative movement and fun stuff such as books, music, props & crafts
- A proper Yoga flow sequence that is simple to breakdown so you can teach sections or the entire lesson from beginning to end
- Complete Pose Pages with straightforward instructions for how to do the postures, along with traditional and kid-friendly pose names, suggestions for the number of times to repeat each pose, and pose benefits
- Suggestions for authentically connecting with kids
- Inspirations for being a creative and innovative Kids Yoga Teacher