Dates: April 7-15, 2020 (4 sessions)
Location: The comfort of home
Trainer: Amy Nucera
Tuesday April 7: 7-9pm EDT | 5-7pm EDT
Wednesday April 8: 7-9pm EDT | 5-7pm EDT
Tuesday April 14: 7-9pm EDT | 5-7pm EDT
Wednesday April 15: 7-9pm EDT | 5-7pm EDT
♥ Payment plan available (service fees apply)
♥ Pick your perfect payment option below.
Please email us with any questions.
Payment Plan Info & Registration
2 easy monthly payments of jus $114.50†
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 2 equal monthly payments and include tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Timely. Insightful. Connected. THIS is the EVOLvED™ Heart-Centered, Mindful Teacher Training for Educators and Yoga Professionals.
As a trainee of this course you’ll receive:
- How to work with schools and administrations to sucessfully pitch your program ideas.
The NGY Teacher Training for School-Based Educators is for you if…
Have questions or want to know more?
Email us today!
Meet Your Trainer: Amy Nucera
Amy began her career in early childhood education, specializing in imaginative play and creative movement. Years later she joined team NGY was able to combine her loves of yoga and education. Sharing yoga + mindfulness in schools became her main focus. She is thrilled to be able to share techniques and tools with children and educators that help cultivate a positive & healthy school environment, manage stress and reduce anxiety for students and teachers, and promote empathy & tolerance towards others.
Click here to learn more or email Amy with any questions.
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!