Saturday & Sunday – January 25th-January 26th, 2020: Online
Payment Plan Info & Registration
2 easy monthly payments of just $114.50 each†
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 2 equal monthly payments including tuition, registration/supplies fees and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Timely. Insightful. Connected. THIS is the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for School-Based Educators.
There is a lot expected of the modern classroom. Kids need to learn not only reading, writing, and arithmetic, but also how to manage their emotions and communicate well with others. Children benefit from keeping connected with their bodies and their feelings–learning to cope with feelings associated with stress and anxiety. Yoga and mindfulness practices can help.
Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for School-Based Educators (SBE) provides classroom-specific strategies to bring kids yoga and mindfulness experiences to educational settings. Experienced trainers share their passion for this work as they facilitate a creative and insightful training curriculum. Trainees are given opportunities to interact with and learn from others in the field and to collaborate on innovative ways to offer classroom versions of yoga and mindfulness for students grades K-6.
As a trainee of this course you’ll receive:
- 8 hours of training led by a qualified School-Based Educator who is enthusiastic about this work.
- A comprehensive kids yoga and mindfulness manual with resources for classroom success and business development. This manual includes two Next Generation Yoga® lesson plans and pose directives for over 100 yoga poses.
- A digital set of colorful Next Generation Yoga® Yoga Cards for School-Based Educators, featuring 60 yoga & mindfulness activities in 6 categories, detailed instructions and photos.
- An understanding of the benefits of yoga, mindfulness, and social-emotional learning within school settings.
- Instruction on how to plan and offer effective yoga and mindfulness moments, breaks, or activities, including ideas for blending yoga and mindfulness with art, music, books, and props.
- Suggestions on how to support established curriculums such as literacy, math, and social studies with yoga and mindfulness activities.
- How to use these techniques as part of overall classroom management strategy, including ways to help increase students’ focus, self-discipline, confidence, empathy, and cooperation and to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Access to videos of kids yoga classes led by master teachers so students get to see real kids in real yoga classes … the highs, the lows, and everything in between!
- Tools and strategies to practice self-care to help avoid fatigue and burnout.
- Connection with others in a like-minded and supportive community, those who also value kids, yoga, mindfulness, and education!
Have questions or want to know more?
Email us today!
Meet Your Trainer: Amy Nucera
Amy began her career in early childhood education where she specialized in imaginative play and creative movement. Years later she was able to combine her love of Yoga and children by completing the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for 2-7 yr. olds. Feeling an instant connection to the NGY Philosophyshe soon also completed the NGY Teacher Training for 8-13 yr. olds, and the NGY Teacher Training for School-Based Educators, which she now leads live and online. She is thrilled to be able to share techniques and tools with educators that help cultivate a positive & healthy school environment, manage stress and reduce anxiety for students and teachers, and promote empathy & tolerance towards others. Click here to learn more or email Amy.
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!