Saturday 6/13 & Sunday 6/14: Online
Payment Plan Info & Registration
2 easy monthly payments of just $114.50 each.
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 2 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Timely. Insightful. Connected. THIS is the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for School-Based Educators.
There is a lot expected of the modern classroom. Kids need to learn not only reading, writing, and arithmetic, but also how to manage their emotions and communicate well with others. Children benefit from keeping connected with their bodies and their feelings–learning to cope with feelings associated with stress and anxiety. Yoga and mindfulness practices can help.
Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for School-Based Educators (SBE) provides classroom-specific strategies to bring kids yoga and mindfulness experiences to educational settings. Experienced trainers share their passion for this work as they facilitate a creative and insightful training curriculum. Trainees are given opportunities to interact with and learn from others in the field and to collaborate on innovative ways to offer classroom versions of yoga and mindfulness for students grades K-6.
As a trainee of this course you’ll receive:
The NGY Teacher Training for School-Based Educators is for you if…
- You are a classroom teacher, PE teacher, media center specialist or other specialty teacher, classroom assistant, or school support staff (interpreters, 1:1 workers)
- You are a school-based Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, psychologist or social worker looking for ways to diversity your treatment offerings and engage kids in new ways.
- You are an administrator looking for ways to positively affect behaviors in your school community.
- You are a before/after school program care provider or administrator with needs for physical, recreational, and academic goals to be met.
- You are currently teaching yoga and mindfulness and want to know how to bring them to school settings.
- You are a school volunteer looking for creative ways to contribute to your school environment.
Have questions or want to know more?
Email us today!
Meet Your Trainer: Amy Nucera
Amy began her career in early childhood education where she specialized in imaginative play and creative movement. Years later she was able to combine her love of yoga and education by completing the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for 2-7 yr. olds. Feeling an instant connection to the NGY philosophy, she soon also completed the NGY Teacher Training for 8-13 yr. olds, and the NGY Teacher Training for School-Based Educators, later becoming a trainer for the latter. She is thrilled to be able to share techniques and tools with educators that help cultivate a positive & healthy school environment, manage stress and reduce anxiety for students and teachers, and promote empathy & tolerance towards others. Click here to learn more.
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!