June 26th-28th, 2020: Bexley Yoga (Columbus, OH)
Payment Plan Info & Registration
4 easy monthly payments of just $173.75†
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Educator, School Employee, Student & Military Discount
Next Generation Yoga is proud to support educators, school support staff, full-time students, and active/retired military by offering a $150 discount on this Teacher Training. Please review the terms and conditions below to see if you qualify prior to registration. Email us with any questions!
Please email supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts. No discounts can be applied retroactively.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive the discount select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of employment. A school identification card, recent pay stub, letter from a supervisor or link to a staf bio page on your school website. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to the discount off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
As an NGY Advanced Teacher Training student, you’ll receive a helpful manual full of ideas to add to your yoga and mindfulness offerings as well as engaging exercises for self-reflection and program/business development and growth. Our team of NGY trainers share from their years of experience in the kids yoga business and there is ample opportunity for interaction between participants to share collective wisdom.
Have questions or want to know more?
Email us today!
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!