Investment: $495.00 + $30 supplies fee
♥ $100 discount for educators, school employees, students, and military
♥ Payment plan available (service fees apply)
♥ Pick your perfect payment option below.
Please email us with any questions.
Payment Plan Info & Registration
4 easy monthly payments of just $148.75 each†
+$30 one-time, non-refundable supplies fee
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- A one-time, non-refundable $30 supplies fee will be added to your first payment.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Educator, School Employee, Student & Active/Retired Military Discount
+$30 one-time, non-refundable supplies fee
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts. No discounts can be applied retroactively.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive the discount select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of employment. A school identification card, recent pay stub, letter from a supervisor or link to a staf bio page on your school website. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to the discount off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Using time-honored yoga practices and modern mindfulness techniques, teacher trainees learn to facilitate creative and educational experiences through a unique methodology that aligns with the developmental needs of children. No prior yoga experience is necessary; we will teach you what you need to know!
Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for ages 2-12 offers a variety of tools and strategies to empower you to create meaningful kids yoga and mindfulness experiences. Experienced trainers share their own passion for this work as they facilitate a fun and inspiring training curriculum. Trainees are given opportunities to interact and observe, to learn about what works for others, and to develop original strategies to bring benefits of yoga and mindfulness to children.
As a NGY trainee you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive kids yoga and mindfulness manual with resources for classroom success and business development.
- An understanding of the benefits of yoga and mindfulness for kids and an explanation of the developmental needs and typical behavior of ages 2-12.
- Instruction on how to plan, sequence, and execute amazing kids yoga classes and how to include fun extras like art activities, music, props, games, stories, breath work, and relaxation techniques.
- Tips on how to include learning points into your teachings in order to support kids’ educational experiences and invoke their natural curiosities.
- Classroom management techniques when a child doesn’t want to participate, how to change the energy level of a high energy or low energy class, and how to keep everyone safe in class.
- Guidance for how to lead partner yoga to encourage opportunities for cooperation and communication between kids.
- A chance to watch an experienced NGY teacher in action! Every training has observation classes led by the NGY trainer so students get to see real kids in a real yoga class … the highs, the lows, and everything in between!
Meet Your Trainer: Candace Martinez
Candace has been working with children since 2001. She holds a masters in Early Childhood Education with an emphasis on Childhood Trauma, and has worked in preschools for over 15 years. Her specialty is bringing social-emotional learning to every crevice of a classroom, curriculum, and interaction. After getting her 200 hour yoga training, she immediately brought yoga and mindfulness to her preschoolers and fellow teachers. To further her studies, she completed the NGY Teacher Trainings for 2-7 and 8-13 year olds, and, finding heart and mission to be exactly what she was looking for to combine her love of yoga and children, and she later became an NGY Trainer.
Click here to learn more about Candace!
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!