January 24th-26th, 2020: Bexley Yoga (Columbus, OH)
Payment Plan Info & Registration
4 easy monthly payments of just $148.75 each†
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Full-Time School Employee, Full-Time Student & Military Discount
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts.
Full-Time School Employee
- Full-Time Status: School employee must be working full time or a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time school employment including: school identification and a recent paystub (reflecting weekly hours worked) or a letter from your supervisor stating full-time employment. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Using time-honored yoga practices and modern mindfulness techniques, teacher trainees learn to facilitate creative and educational experiences through a unique methodology that aligns with the developmental needs of these older kids. No prior yoga experience is necessary; we will teach you what you need to know!
Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for ages 8-13 offers a variety of tools and strategies to empower you to create meaningful kids yoga and mindfulness experiences. Experienced trainers share their own passion for this work as they facilitate a fun and inspiring training curriculum. Trainees are given opportunities to interact and observe, to learn about what works for others, and to develop original strategies to bring benefits of yoga and mindfulness to children
As a NGY trainee you’ll receive:
Have questions or want to know more?
Email us today!
Meet Your Trainer: Sarah Henderson
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!