Febarury 21st-23rd, 2020: Bexley Yoga (Columbus, OH)
Payment Plan Info & Registration
4 easy monthly payments of just $173.75 each†
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition and applicable payment plan service charges.
- After initial payment, subsequent payment(s) will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Full-Time School Employee, Full-Time Student & Military Discount
Please email supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)
No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts.
Full-Time School Employee
- Full-Time Status: School employee must be working full time or a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time school employment including: school identification and a recent paystub (reflecting weekly hours worked) or a letter from your supervisor stating full-time employment. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Using time-honored yoga practices, modern mindfulness techniques, and best practices from adaptive, accessible, and inclusive approaches, teacher trainees learn to facilitate creative and educational experiences through a unique methodology that aligns with the developmental and social needs of these special populations. No prior experience in either yoga or working with diverse groups is necessary; we will teach you what you need to know!
Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for Disabilities and Differences offers a variety of tools and strategies to empower you to create meaningful yoga and mindfulness experiences. Experienced trainers share their own passion for this work as they facilitate a fun and inspiring training curriculum. Trainees are given opportunities to interact and observe, to learn about what works for others, and to come up with original ideas for sharing the wonder of yoga and mindfulness with these groups.
As a trainee of this course you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive yoga and mindfulness manual with resources for yoga class/session success and business development.
- An understanding of the benefits of yoga and mindfulness and detailed explanations of various diagnoses and how to support these individuals with mind-body practices.
- Instruction on how to plan, sequence, and execute amazing yoga classes and how to include fun extras like art activities, music, props, games, stories, breath work, and relaxation techniques.
- Techniques for when a student doesn’t want to participate, how to change the energy level of a high energy or low energy class, and how to keep everyone safe in class.
- Guidance for how to facilitate individual sessions/private lessons.
- Access to videos of kids yoga classes led by master teachers so students get to see real kids in real yoga classes … the highs, the lows, and everything in between
Meet Your Trainer: Sarah Henderson
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. Parents, educators, Yoga enthusiasts, and pediatric professionals are all welcome to participate in any of our top-rated trainings. No prior teaching experience is required, just a love for kids and an existing Yoga practice–the best teachers are students too!
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program. Click here to learn more!