Teacher Training for Kids with Special Needs
This inspiring Teacher Training is a 25-hour Yoga Alliance registered certification course that teaches you how to share Yoga with children with special needs. Created by Craig Hanauer, the Every Kid’s Yoga Teacher Training is open to anyone who has a love for differently-abled children and passion for Yoga. No pre-requisites required.
- 25 hours of inspiration, compassion, connection & learning
- Comprehensive manual, accompanying DVD & certificate of completion
- How to create Yoga classes for children with Autism, Sensory Processing Dysfunction, Learning Disabilities, ADHD and Cerebral Palsy (mild)
- Understanding of the many ways Yoga can promote the healthy development of children ages 3-12
- How Yoga addresses challenges with attention, self-regulation, speech and language, learning and sensory processing
- Observation classes led by a master teacher
- Opportunity to become a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT)
Ask the Trainer
Every Kids Yoga is a part of the Next Generation Yoga 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School. If you would like more information about this course, you can connect directly with Craig Hanauer.