February 21st-23rd, 2020: Be Luminous Yoga (Seattle, WA)
Payment Plan Info & Registration
4 easy monthly payments of $148.75 each†
+ one-time, non-refundable $85 registration & supplies fee
Standard Payment Plan Details
- †Payments are split into 4 equal monthly payments including tuition, registration/supplies fees and applicable payment plan service charges.
- One-time, non-refundable registration & supplies fee will be included with the first payment.
- After initial payment, subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the card on file each month.
- There is a $35 fee for late, missed, or declined payments not resolved within 24 hours.
- Certificate of completion will be issued after payment has been made in full.
- Customized payment plans may be available upon request – please email us for more information.
- View our full terms & conditions here.
Educator, School Employee, Full-Time Student & Military Discount
+ non-refundable $85 registration & supplies fee
- Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com prior to the start date of your training. (Certificate of completion will not be issued until supporting documentation has been submitted.)No additional coupons, sales, or discounts may be used in conjunction with this discount, including, but not limited to: Early Bird Discounts & NGY Grad Discounts.
Full-Time School Employee
- Full-Time Status: School employee must be working full time or a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Qualifying Schools: School employee must work at one of these types of schools: public, private, charter, preschool, elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool.
- School Position: School employee may be any of the following: classroom teacher, PE teacher, OT, PT, SLP, school psychologist, administrator or support staff.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time school employment including: school identification and a recent paystub (reflecting weekly hours worked) or a letter from your supervisor stating full-time employment. If you operate a homeschool, a document from the Board of Education stating active accreditation.
- Full-Time Status: Student must be taking a full-time credit course load or a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Qualifying Schools: student must be attending middle, high school, college or graduate school.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of full-time student status including: school identification along with a copy of current courses or a letter from advisor stating full-time student status.
- Eligibility: Military discounts are available in the U.S. to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their dependents.
- Required Proof: In order to receive 50% off on select Teacher Trainings, we require proof of military service including: active military identification, a state-issued identification card that reflects your status as a veteran, or a Veterans ID Card.
Using time-honored yoga practices and modern mindfulness techniques, teacher trainees learn to facilitate creative and educational experiences through a unique methodology that aligns with the developmental needs of these young kids. No prior yoga experience is necessary; we will teach you what you need to know!
As a NGY Trainee, You’ll Receive:
Next Generation Yoga offers Yoga Alliance approved trainings and is an approved Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS). Current yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance as 200 hour RYTs are eligible to earn a 95-hour specialty designation of Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) when they complete the required Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training curriculums. Click here to learn more.
*A desire to become a RCYT is not required in order to participate in any of our certification courses.